As part of this year’s ThingsCon annual event Boutique of Salons, we will have our fifth edition of the student IoT Talent Awards. Thanks to all students that entered their work! 10 December 14:00 the online exhibition will open here.
How does it work?
- You apply to be part of the Talent Exhibition and Awards via this short form before November
15th2021 > EXTENDED to 24 November
- When you meet the requirements your project will be invited to be part of the competition.
- You have to send material for the online exposition before December 6th
- Your project will be part of our online exhibition on Friday December 10th
- We will invite the best projects to do a short pitch in the online part of ThingsCon program (17-20h CEST)
- A jury will choose and announce the winners in that same evening program.
The competition will be based on the entry in the online exhibition. The exhibition shows a minimal a short video and text on the entry. See as an example last year’s projects here.
We might have space for showing your work at one of the three locations (Rotterdam, Eindhoven, Antwerp) if you are able to travel there. This will be a nice opportunity for you to show your work, but not influence the judging.
Requirements for entry:
- Individuals or teams can enter
- You must be able to present your work at ThingsCon on Friday 10 December 18-20h
- The work should be a product and/or service that can be classified as IoT (Internet of Things), meaning physical objects that create value by being wireless connected to other objects and/or the internet
- We will specifically value responsible and human-centric IoT
- The project should be completed in between summer 2020 and 10 December.
- The jury always has the final call
Deadline for entry: Wednesday, November 24th at the latest
If you have any questions, contact email@example.com
Team ThingsCon 2021