ThingsCon is a global initiative to explore and promote the development of fair, responsible, and human-centric technologies for the IoT and beyond. We create events, resources, publications and tools for a diverse community of practitioners to promote and implement better practices across IoT, artificial intelligence, machine learning and related technology with a human impact. Learn more here.
In June we organized for the first time a Summer Edition; check the event page.
Last 9 December, we organized an end-of-year event in unconference style in Rotterdam (Het Nieuwe Instituut). Find more information via the event page.
- Save the date: 2023 conference14th/15th December* – Save the date: ThingsCon 2023 Conference: Unintended Consequences In keeping with tradition, we are busy organising the 2023 ThingsCon conference again […]
- Salon Doing EthicsOn 6 September ThingsCon, we will team up with the Human Values for Smarter Cities project to organise a Salon on Doing Ethics at VONK Rotterdam. […]
For all past international events, see events overview
- Salon Doing EthicsOn 6 September ThingsCon, we will team up with the Human Values for Smarter Cities project to organise a Salon on Doing […]
- Salon Listening ThingsWe are happy to announce a new ThingsCon Salon! We will keep updating this page with the latest on the […]
- Winter Unconference planned 9 December!You might wonder what we have been up to in the last few months. In earlier years, we would have […]
For all ThingsCon news, see our news section
Sign up for our newsletter
We will keep you posted of new events and other news.