ThingsCon is a global initiative to explore and promote the development of fair, responsible, and human-centric technologies for the IoT and beyond. We create events, resources, publications and tools for a diverse community of practitioners to promote and implement better practices across IoT, artificial intelligence, machine learning and related technology with a human impact. Learn more here.
Last 12 & 13 December we had our yearly conference. You can still have a look at the program here. In 2020 we will continue to organise several events and activities. Keep an eye on our activities via the events-page and the news below.
- Videos and pictures of ThingsCon 2019 online
- Get your ThingsCon T-shirt!
- “The State of Responsible IoT 2019” report out now!
- Check out our complete program for 2019
- ThingsCon Salon Colorado: Energy, Environment and IoT
- First speakers announced for ThingsCon 2019
- ThingsCon Salon Denver, CO: The Future of IoT
- CfP: Riot Report 2019
- Salon Berlin: Public Interest Tech
- Recap: Unconf19
- ThingsCon Salon Berlin: Presentations
- Salon Berlin: Ethics and the Life Cycles of IoT
- Resurrecting IoT darlings
- An Unconf with peers
- Reporting on ThingsCon 2018
- We have a new website!